CONTACT US NOW ON   01325 314644    07905 760132

We offer two different types of survey:-

  • RICS HomeBuyer Report

    The RICS HomeBuyer Report is the most popular report for property buyers. An RICS HomeBuyer Report includes a separate market valuation and advice on any defects that may affect the value of the property and recommendations for repairs and ongoing maintenance.

    Choose an RICS HomeBuyer Report if you are buying a conventional house, flat or bungalow, and would like more advice about the condition of the property, including repairs and ongoing maintenance. This report is normally suitable for properties built from 1900 and can also cover any specific concerns for which you would like the surveyor’s opinion.

    RICS Building Survey

    The RICS Building Survey is a comprehensive report providing information about the fabric and condition of the property, as well as defects, repair and maintenance advice. Choose an RICS Building Survey if you are dealing with a larger, older, run-down or unusual property, or if you are planning major works.

    Why Instruct Us?

    Malcolm Rand has over 25 years residential surveying experience in the North East of England. He qualified in 1987 and has worked his entire career in the region including in private practice in a large local property firm, as a Staff Surveyor for a national Bank and then started his own surveying business in 1993.

    He offers a professional, friendly and independent service and is regulated by the RICS. Unlike many firms who delegate work to junior staff, all inspections are carried out by Malcolm Rand FRICS who is a Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and is an RICS Registered Valuer.